Looking for a Weight Loss Retreat for 2019?
It’s that time of year again. Is it just me or has this year flown by? As we hustle through the holiday season, for many of us, there is a lingering thought about the upcoming year so close you can almost taste it. How does the end of year make you feel? Are you nostalgic about the past? Did you have a hard 2018 and you are excited to leave it behind and start fresh? Did you have a wonderful year and you’re excited to keep the momentum going? More than ever, many people plan to start the New Year attending a weight loss retreat or wellness get-a-way to jump start goals, clear the mind, detox, and get an overall kick-start towards better health in 2019. If you’re one of them, here are 5 things to consider and questions to ask before booking your weight loss retreat for 2019.
- What are you wanting to accomplish? Is weight loss your goal? Improved fitness? Getting “unstuck”? Where are you in terms of your current health? Now write down a few short term goals and a few long term (like 6 months to 1 year) goals.
- What is your why? Why are you wanting to lose weight? Why do you want to get away? What are your intentions for yourself? How do you see yourself after you attend your weight loss retreat? Are you energized? Happier, fitter, motivated?
- What are you looking for in terms of a weight loss retreat? Small groups (like Unite Fitness Retreat), structure, personalized, challenging? Or are you wanting more of a laid back approach, with more relaxation for your reboot?
- Where are you wanting to go? The mountains, the beach, a farm, a city? Take into account the activities you want to do, if hiking is on your list, aim for a retreat close to the mountains.
- What does your budget look like for this experience? Some weight loss retreats are all-inclusive, but some only cover room and board and “some” fitness classes. Make sure you get the exact list of what you’ll be responsible paying for because it can add up quickly and sometimes add up to be more than you wanted to spend.
If you have any questions about Unite weight loss retreat, call 866-589-5615. We’d love to help you determine if your retreat is the right fit for you.