All About You
A completely customized experience, our private fitness retreats are crafted with your unique goals and needs in mind. Work one on one with our trainers to focus on weight loss, improved fitness, digital detox, stress reduction, overall fitness, flexibility, nutritional guidance, and more.
Your customized day might include one-on-one fitness classes in the morning, followed by a your private catered lunch, an afternoon exploration hike, restorative yoga & meditation, a dip in the pool, and a delicious dinner. Relax in mountain inspired sophistication as you wind down from a day of fitness and wellness in your private luxurious Unite Loft.
Inspiring experiences. Lasting change. Our new private retreats help you turn intentions into reality in innovative and fulfilling ways. Couples or friends up (to 2 guests) may choose our private retreat option, please inquire about shared room pricing.
One Week (Sunday to Sunday) Private Retreat Includes:
- Private Unite Loft
- Three nutritious chef-prepared meals and two snacks a day
- Personalized fitness and health plan
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness training
- Fitness & health assessments
- Fitness evaluations and monitoring (body fat analysis, weight, measurements, blood pressure, fit tests)
- Approximately 4.5 hours of daily guided exercise per day
- Transportation to and from airport and to all activities and outings
- Gift basket including journal, UNITE back pack, luggage tag, handbook, recipes, and re-usable water bottle
- One 60 minute relaxation massage
- All taxes and gratuities
Single Occupancy: Inquire for special pricing
Benefits of attending a private fitness retreat:
Going on a private fitness retreat offers several benefits that cater to individual preferences, goals, and lifestyle. Here are some reasons why someone might choose a private fitness retreat:
It’s important to note that while private fitness retreats offer many advantages, they are typically more expensive than group retreats. The decision to choose a private retreat depends on individual preferences, goals, and budget considerations.