*This class is temporarily an in-house virtual grocery store tour with Brooke due to COVID-19.
Walk the Grocery Store Aisles with Brooke
Grocery shopping can be intimidating and overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! Let us take the stress away by walking you through the grocery store. With the average supermarket containing over 50,000 different food items to pick from (the majority of them being unhealthy!), no wonder we’re confused on what to buy as soon as we walk through the doors.
Aisle by aisle, Brooke will help you make the best food choices, show you how to read labels, introduce new ingredients, pick out healthy on-the-go options, answer your questions and provide grocery shopping and meal planning tips.
Could your confidence use a boost when choosing the right foods or brands in this environment?
Learn Grocery Store Shopping Basics
- Shop the perimeter of the store
- Meal planning
- Healthy swaps on popular foods
- How to shop a rainbow of colors
- When organic is important
- What to always have on hand in your pantry
- How to read labels
- How to make a list for quick, easy shopping
- How to avoid marketing ploys
- And more, check out this post to help you with some grocery store shopping tips to try today!