Mahi Mahi with Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño chili
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 6-ounce skinless mahi mahi fillets
- 1/3 cup coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Cups of any stir fry veggie you love (broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, onion)
- Mix first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Press each fillet into coriander seeds to coat all sides. Sprinkle
with pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat. Add 3 fillets and sear until brown, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining 3 fillets and 1/2 tablespoon oil. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Bake until just cooked through, about 5 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer fish to plates.
- Toss Stir-fried Vegetables with 2 tablespoons sauce, lightly stir fry. Divide vegetables among plates.