Chef Dan wowed us the other day with this new fitness camp favorite.
At Unite Fitness Retreat we are constantly striving to create the BEST, healthiest, fresh meals for our guests.
We ask for input at each meal and with the scan of a quick QR code, you can rate the taste and presentation of your meal and request the recipe straight to your inbox. Recently, Chef Dan served turkey lettuce burgers for lunch and they were so good, we wanted to share with everyone. The best part about this fitness camp recipe, it’s SO quick and easy!
- Cooking spray (we like the organic olive oil kind)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Sliced avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound low fat ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato
- Sliced Onion
- 4 tablespoons of goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix turkey, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, pepper,and soy sauce.
- Separate mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat pan to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Saute each patty on both sides for 2 mins each.
- Finish cooking patties in the oven for 15 min.
- Once patties are finished place each patty on 1⁄2 cup lettuce, place one slice of tomato, couple of slices of onion and avocado, and one table spoon of goat cheese on each patty.